Saturday, November 15, 2008

The 1st day of school holidays

Today...such a hectic day for us (me)...because it's the 1st day of school holidays. Here how the story goes...


Lastnite or the nites before...so on and so forth, I'll be with my 2nd soul partner i.e. the virtual world...the hardware & the software etc etc. Whenever my kids have gone to bed, I'll start living in my virtual world huhuhu...and this is my "work station" & that are some of my books collection.




At times...these are my two angels who always accompany me 'til the middle of the nite. Nani & Harraz always fell asleep at the living area and I had to carry them to the bedroom or wake them up and asked them to go in. And this is their 'work station' hehehe















My day started not too early today...because it's a school holiday. The 1st meal of the day...we had it at about 10am...because it's a school holiday. Ina, our kids and I went to have breakfast at NZ Curry House in Wangsa Maju (next to Carrefour Wangsa Maju)


Kesian kat Papanya...terpaksa breakfast sorang-sorang. My "Puah Chu Kang" left early to work, when I called him at about 11am, he said he's having breakfast at KELfood Restaurant (kelantan food) in Taman Melati. So, to surprise him...I drove to that place with my kids. It's about 5 minutes from NZ.









My husband's car had to been send to the workshop...because it's a school hoilday. So, I had to drive him to run some errands. We went to Taman Maluri to see his supplier then to KLCC to cash a cheque at CIMB klcc branch. Only my 3 kids were with us i.e. Hazim, Nani & Harraz. We had lunch at Burger King klcc.



On our way home from KLCC, my car was out of petrol and we stopped at SHELL petrol station nearby Bukit Antarabangsa, along Jalan Hulu Kelang at pump no.8. That's my husband favorite pump because it has this 'tyre air pump' attached to it. Something quite bad happened. The nozzle did not detect that petrol has filled up my tank and it did not stop by itself but instead over-flowed from my car petrol tank and PCK did not notice as he was filling up the tyre air....look at these photos...



Alhamdulillah...it did not explode!! Na'uzubillahi minzalik...



We wanted to go to Tesco straight away (from klcc) but since we have not performed our 'Asar prayer, so we made up our mind to just go home and will do the Tesco thing after maghrib. At about 8pm, we all left to Tesco to get my groceries done (again) and kids are kids...they always picked-up things off the rack like nobody's business. All of us (hubby, my 5 kids & I) had dinner at Santai, Tesco Ampang. That's about all for this hectic day...and we still have 7 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

SpiderJane said...

Oh my....the petrol thingy....lucky thing nothing happen aaaa....alhamdulillah syukur pada tuhan.